We are always looking for talented people.
If you are looking for a career within a challenging team, see our open positions.
Please take a look at our current vacancies and apply if they match your skills.
If none of the openings above matches your interests, we invite you to make the first step and send us your professional profile and contact data.
Send your resume at email@example.com
- 3+ years developing solutions using a combination of .NET technologies, SQL Server and Web Services
- Experience with MVC/Web API/Web Forms/WPF/Windows Forms
- Good knowledge aboutEntity Framework
- 3+ years of relevant experience with developing web based applications
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel etc)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture…
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Working on multiple OSes i.e. Windows, MacOS, and Linux distributions
- Deploy microservices-based solutions; Maintain and improve CI/CD pipeline
- Hands-on experience with containers and container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, OpenStack…
HPM Internship Programme
HyperMedia internship programme has open positions for creative and talented students interested in developing their technical and communications skills in IT domain. It facilitates the transition from the university to the professional work environment and creates real opportunities for young students to pro-actively participate in real projects.
The internship programme lasts 12 weeks or 6 weeks, even if the number of hours required by the faculties is lower. During these time, the students are involved in software development and QA projects, as well as technical trainings on various technologies. The best students have the chance to continue with us and become part of a leader company in software development area. Find more details about HPM Internship.