Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you feel most creative working flexible hours in a focused and energetic team, side by side with experienced, passionate, and like-minded developers? Then look no further!
We value people who have excellent computer science knowledge, are self-starters, and constant learners. Having deep knowledge in one or more specific technologies is a plus, however, we feel this is trumped by the desire and capability to learn any new technology du jour.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Designing the architecture of the components of an application
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project;
- Design and architect full scale applications
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed
Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments; problem solving;
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases;
- Building and maintaining databases;
- Get involved in research projects and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team
Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development;
- Get involved in growing the team by participating in the internal processes (recruitment, evaluation, training)
- 3+ years of relevant experience with developing web based applications
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel etc)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Solid understanding of Functional Programming and Object-Oriented
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, Bootstrap
- Working experience with one modern frontend framework: React, Angular, Vue, Ember etc.
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices
- Experience with Linux, Nginx, Apache – Basic understanding of design principles and modern UI/UX
- Passionate about programming and computer science in general
- Availability for teaching others and sharing information
- Active interest in contributing to open source