Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you feel most creative working flexible hours in a focused and energetic team, side by side with experienced, passionate, and like-minded developers? Then look no further!
We value people who have excellent computer science knowledge, are self-starters, and constant learners. Having deep knowledge in one or more specific technologies is a plus, however, we feel this is trumped by the desire and capability to learn any new technology du jour.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Deliver high-quality code
- Design and architect full scale applications
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed
- Get involved in research projects and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Get involved in growing the team by participating in the internal processes (recruitment, evaluation, training)
- Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture
- Working experience with one modern frontend framework: React, Angular, Vue, Ember etc.
- Experience with Node.js and WebRTC is a plus
- Focus on clean code and following established best practices
- Ability to adapt to modern CSS preprocessors/postprocessors
- Basic understanding of design principles and modern UI/UX
- Passionate about programming and computer science in general
- Availability for teaching others and sharing information
- Active interest in contributing to open source