Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you feel most creative working flexible hours in a focused and energetic team, side by side with experienced, passionate, and like-minded developers? Then look no further!
We value people who have excellent computer science knowledge, are self-starters, and constant learners. Having deep knowledge in one or more specific technologies is a plus, however, we feel this is trumped by the desire and capability to learn any new technology du jour.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Deliver high-quality code
- Provide help and support for other team members when needed
- Get involved in research projects and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team
- Mentor and coach other team members
- Design and architect full scale applications
- Get involved in growing the team by participating in the internal processes (recruitment, evaluation, training).
- Working experience in Front-End development (HTML, CSS, TypeScript)
- High proeficiency with ReactJs framework
- Strong understanding of OOP, SOLID, design patterns, clean code, architectural patterns
- Experience in working with Telerik & Kendo UI is a plus
- Working in AWS based projects is a plus (Cognito, Amplify, etc.)
- Business requirements analysis
- Good communication skills, proficient in English
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledgeable in SCRUM methodologies.