What will your responsibilities look like?
- Drive continuous integration and software delivery that unifies development and operations teams for faster business results.
- Work on complex, major or highly visible tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise.
- Support multiple applications and provide expertise in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more business areas.
- BS degree in Computer Science.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience working on multiple OSes i.e. Windows, MacOS, and Linux distributions (CentOS, Ubuntu etc.).
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework for iterative software development and testing. Provide operational support, and develop solutions that provide monitoring, logging and alerting capabilities. Analyze software/system performance and mitigate bottlenecks.
- Deploy microservices-based solutions; Maintain and improve CI/CD pipeline.
- Hands-on experience working in Agile and DevSecOps cultures and teams with a keen focus on process improvement and automation through internal and external collaboration.
- Hands-on experience with containers and container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, OpenStack, etc.
- Hands-on experience in AWS infrastructure and best practices; Azure and/or other cloud services is a plus.
- Work closely with architecture and infrastructure teams to develop automated self-service tooling to deploy custom cloud templates, both on premise and in public cloud. Participate in architecture review, reviewing technology designs and best practices.
- Must have hands-on experience working with database engines such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra DB, etc.
- Real background in building, designing, and deploying RESTful web services.
- Able to implement multiple architecture paradigms and design patterns such as Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, Resource Oriented Architecture etc.
- Hands-on experience with build, code, configuration, and release automation tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, GoCD, GitLab, Visual Studio Team Services, etc.